View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 06:02 PM   #39
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
And you know that how?
Well first you are not giving me the link for me to check (or checking yourself) thus you cannot debunk my point.
Second. I have been looking out there so this is how I know I'm right. It would be very surprising that "tons" of retail quality books are available on pirate sites and that I have not at least heard, or seen it. After all tons of movies and mp3's are indeed available and nobody argues that they are not.

I have noticed that even on private torrent sites, where you can find a concentration of ebooks, these turn out to be not so good. Few are retail quality, scattered through different formats and with lots of issues.
So again I'd be happy to be wrong but it's very unlikely that you (or any one else) "know" of a place on the net where retail quality books galore ...
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote