View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 01:34 PM   #2
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
Not any more. I traded my N800 not too long ago. I did quite a bit of reading on it when I had it, though. Yes, the newer FBReader is much improved. Given the very good screen on the N800, it does make a very nice, pocketable reader.

The main reason I got rid of mine was that I wanted a larger screen. Bumping the font size up so that I could read it had the side effect of too many pages with not enough words. My eyes aren't as young as they used to be.
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote