View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 06:42 AM   #256
KoboJasi
KoboJasi shares his or her toysKoboJasi shares his or her toysKoboJasi shares his or her toysKoboJasi shares his or her toysKoboJasi shares his or her toysKoboJasi shares his or her toysKoboJasi shares his or her toysKoboJasi shares his or her toysKoboJasi shares his or her toysKoboJasi shares his or her toysKoboJasi shares his or her toys

Device: Kobo Touch
SD card image

Hello, I need someone's help!
2 days ago I tried to downgrade my Kobo Touch, because after the last upgrade I had problems with chess and sudoku (lol, I know, but it was annoying me), and I didn't read enough that how should I do it, just downloaded an older firmware and tryed to put it on the device. Everything gone well for a while, it has finished " upgrading" then while restarting it has been freezed, and my PC didn't recognize it anymore.
After that I did some research, then I opened up my Kobo, and fortunately it's an imx 507 revision, with an internal SD card in it. I've succeeded to take a firmware to it in linux by ubuntu rescue remix as I've read in an other topic, but it still won't work.
I think i need an image file of the whole SD card of a working Kobo Touch. (Of course I should have taken one copy of my card before I started, but I missed..)
Does anyone can help me?
KoboJasi is offline   Reply With Quote