View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 02:15 PM   #12
KarenH
Addict
KarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five words

Device: K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
My library waits always go much faster than predicted. I think many people just don't redeem them. They forget about the holds and don't see the emails. My library only gives you 2 days to respond to the notification.
I've usually found the wait times to be shorter than expected also. I know one reason (because I do it all the time) is that many people have access to several library systems and will put the same book on hold at multiple sites. Once it becomes available at one site, the holds at the other libraries become unnecessary, and either get removed or (probably more commonly) just ignored, which then shortens the wait times for the people farther down the list.
KarenH is offline   Reply With Quote