View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 10:18 AM   #6
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Deleted books

When I use a web browser to open Kobobooks.com and sign in and then click on the "My Library" link, I see three columns under "My Library" labelled as I'm Reading, Purchased and Deleted. Even after I delete a book so it does not show in I'm Reading or Deleted, it still shows under Purchased with the option to download the file as an epub. If you bookmark the title (select the checkbox by the titles you want to bookmark and then click on Bookmark, your Glo or Kobo desktop app should download the kepub on the next sync.

If the books don't show there, good luck.

Regards,
David

Last edited by DNSB; 12-24-2012 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Typos, eternal typos
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote