View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 07:27 PM   #204
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
if you go into the desktop you can have two programs snapped to half screen side by side. i.e. word next to one note. then you can also have one of the modern full screen apps snapped to the side effectively giving you three apps side by side. i wouldnt use it this way myself except maybe to have a play list running on the left or right but it can be done.

what video format do you want to play that you cant play natively? there are a couple apps now that have pretty much everything covered. one of them is "powerdvd mobile" plays mkv etc.
PowerDVD mobile is not available for ARM processors yet.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote