View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 01:12 AM   #68
ebusinesstutor
Star Gawker
ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Well, Sony lost me years ago when I bought a Sony Vaio laptop from them. The power supply failed and I purchased a third party power supply. The third party power supply worked just fine, but at one point the laptop was running slow so I wanted to reformat it. u

Unfortunately, they had some glitch in it that said it needed to be plugged in for a reformat even though it was plugged in and working fine. When I called the help desk for a work around, they just kept saying, "we can promise you a satisfactory experience unless you are using a Sony power supply."

So now I buy nothing from them - even if the price and product is fantastic. Lost me for life.
ebusinesstutor is offline   Reply With Quote