View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 02:59 PM   #13
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinson View Post
Tried iBooks last night... alas, sepia is too bright and when one turns down the brightness enough, then the text isn't readable. I realize that this is highly dependent upon the individual reader... wish it had a night mode/night themes. That's a deal breaker for me.
Has been for me too. I would *like* to be able to use ibooks, because of the bookmarks being saved between idevices... but the lack of night mode (and other features which should be user selectable) is what kills it for me. I keep trying, each time there's an update, but I can't even see what the updates do, it all just looks the same as when it was first released, to me.

In the meantime, for me, its Bluefire on iOS and fbreader on Android.

Last edited by kyteflyer; 10-22-2011 at 03:03 PM.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote