View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 04:15 PM   #26
jbsavitz
Connoisseur
jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Onyx Boox M92 and i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Our Firefly stock is sold out now and new R65 will come soon as successor. However you must understand, that it is equipped with quite different software system. Some of features of i62HD (or Firefly) will be probably not available yet. I am sure lots of improvements will come with the time, but currently Firefly would win the comparison.
Will there continue to be software updates? Or is the multitasking feature trapped forever in beta?
jbsavitz is offline   Reply With Quote