View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 12:34 PM   #48
Bookatarian
Zealot
Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Reading list is cleared for December, would love to give this a try (again). Cold Comfort Farm sounds great and I see it got it's third nomination along with I, Robot--both of which I would enjoy. I would also like to nominate Little Women. It has a wonderful theme of family and charity, making it a good read for the holiday season. It is available free from Gutenberg or the MobileRead library.
Bookatarian is offline   Reply With Quote