View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 12:07 AM   #537
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjansen View Post
Just as an added comment to my page turning concern. I thought that I saw an option in an earlier release about animation on the page turn. I can't find this option anymore. Just wondering, if it is still there somewhere, if that is causing the problem.
check in settings that view mode is set to pages and not to scroll thats the only thing I can think of
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote