View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 12:01 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogpapa View Post
I am new to this and ask if it is possible to convert torrents to epub. When i try to convert I get a message: no suitable source format was found. Is there some way around this or are torrents unreadable.
No, a torrent file is in no way a book and can not be converted to one. A torrent is used by peer to peer bittorrent software to download files from the web.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote