View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 01:07 AM   #13
Nakor
Addict
Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek Libre
No Costco in my area. I ended up ordering a Libre off NCIX, it was on sale (from their atrocious $249.99 "regular" price lol) and I got it for $169 as well.

I was really thinking about the jetbook-lite for the replaceable batteries while I was on the road, but then I found out it could charge via USB, making it no problem for me, so all the extras that come with the Libre make the sale. (The foreign language dictionaries might have been a selling point for me on the Jetbook, but the main foreign language I expect to read is Japanese, which the Jetbook doesn't support anyway. I'll live with my plethora of dead-tree dictionaries for if I'm ever stuck.)

NCIX prices are all over the board. Sometimes their base prices are already super low, other times they're absurd. They tend to have some really good weekly sales though, assuming that what you happen to need is up for sale when you happen to need it.

Hoping it arrives soon.

Last edited by Nakor; 03-04-2010 at 01:09 AM.
Nakor is offline   Reply With Quote