View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 04:12 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Complete Casanova using BookDesigner

Well, I spent almost 2 hours trying to put this together for myself, and also trying to understand this program as I was doing it. It's manageable for me; perhaps it might prove useful for someone else. One can access the chapters just by paging beyond the first title/author page.

I realize there's a lot to be criticized here, but this is my first attempt to join more than one file, and then trying to "fix" things by using BookDesigner. I first joined the files using Word. I had these as separate RTF files.

Any suggestions for further enhancements would be greatly appreciated.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote