View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 05:27 AM   #504
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I think I am finally there!

Tonight I was going through some backups and came across some back ups of my phone. Inside was one of the folder where I had the Nook app installed back when they used the font Amasis. I compared it to the Amasis I had been using which is old version from one of my font discs and I was shock at how different the Nook's version was.

So I added some weight and up it by 5% and I am in love!
I really love how sharp and crisp it in to read with. The version of Amasis MT is more rounded and bubble looking but this is really nice and readable. I really have no clue why Nook stop using it.

Now I am through with playing with fonts. Really I am this time!
I have all the fonts a person needs to read with: Caecilla Medium, Caecilia Condensed, Amasis, Amasis Condensed, Charis SIL, Gentium Book, Palatino Medium, Trebuchet, TheSans and Nokia Pure.

Ten fonts should be plenty right?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NewAmasis.png
Views:	359
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	100826  
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote