View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 08:19 PM   #67
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmurph View Post

Why would you buy one with the closure flap and then cut it off, when you can just buy the other one that doesn't have a closure?
I haven't made a decision about which cover I'd get. Just saying if I wind up getting the with the one with the closure flap, I'd probably get rid of it, based on my experience with the Amazon Kindle Touch cover, which seems just fine without one.

One reason I might prefer it is that I don't like to encourage trademark infringement, which the other cover clearly involves by embossing the word/logo 'kindle' on it. There might be other reasons to prefer it as well, for all I know now.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote