Thread: Audio Books
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 06:14 PM   #8
Rich_D
Fanatic
Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Kobo Glo HD, nook ST with Glo (backup)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
I occasionally listen to audiobooks, both ones I've purchased and borrowed from my local library. It's one of the reasons I still keep a regular CD player available in addition to my flash DAP.

One thing you could do is check with your local library to see if you can borrow audiobooks via download. Although I haven't yet taken advantage of it, my local library will allow me to borrow ebooks, audiobooks, and videos via download to a compatible device.
The library does offer some for download, but a limited selection. I listen to them everyday and go through 2 or 3 a month, so Audible works best for me.
Rich_D is offline   Reply With Quote