View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 03:10 PM   #2
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by patchamberlin View Post
I want to find an eReader that I can use to store all my related project files, i.e. Word docs, PowerPoint, Excel, Contacts and Calendar from Outlook. Can anyone suggest which eReader would be appropirate for this kind of use?
The simple answer - none.

What you need is a full-function palmtop computer, such as the new Nokia N810 (which I'm not sure will interface with MS Calendar or Outlook/Outlook Express) or a PDA like the Dell Axim x51 series or HP series. The killer point here is the need to sync with Calendar, Outlook and Powerpoint. Those are Microsoft apps, so you'd be better off getting a PDA which already has Pocket Word, Pocket Excel, etc. And that means a PDA running Windows Mobile.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote