View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 05:22 AM   #1
DrZoidberg
Connoisseur
DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
I can't even start Calibre. Please help

I get the error that "Python function terminating unexpectedly" when I start Calibre. I tried uninstalling, and installing it several times. The same result. I've tried installing it on several different computers and get the same result.

I downloaded it yesterday. I have XP on both computers. On one of them I didn't install the Sony Library software, but still got the same result. I picked a folder with a path with only English characters.

Any more advice on what I'm doing wrong?
DrZoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote