View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 11:41 AM   #12
scgf
Connoisseur
scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Amazon PW 3 iPad Pro, iPhone 12 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by di0gene
I am experiencing the same problems with a Cybook Gen3 rel. 1.5. It seems that the device does not retain the settings: it always asks for the language, no books loaded into the internal memory are shown; everything works with an external SD card.
Please, let us know if you get an answer from Booken support. I have tried but no success there.
Hi di0gene.

I just emailed Bookeen again, stating that under EU consumer legislation they are required to provide support. I have given them until Friday to acknowledge my support request, at the very least. If they are not forthcoming I will contact the relevant EU authorities. In my case they are technically the manufacturer and the retailer so they and they alone must offer an appropriate level of support.
scgf is offline   Reply With Quote