Thread: Language Icon?
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 01:14 PM   #4
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pking36330 View Post
I use the Quick Links selection "Today's Posts" almost exclusively to see what has been posted recently that might interest me. I've run across several items there with interesting titles that when opened are threads in another language. Nothing more than a back button to return to the list, but an icon indicating language would save that data call on the Mobileread server for a page I didn't really want, I just didn't know I didn't want it.
That may be something we can eventually fix. I know that there are quite a few frustrations with similar concerns and Alex is looking ofr a solution. Thanks for any patience you need to expend in putting up with us in the mean time...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote