View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 07:56 PM   #1
momtodogs
Lovin' the e-life!!!
momtodogs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momtodogs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momtodogs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momtodogs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momtodogs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momtodogs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momtodogs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momtodogs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momtodogs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momtodogs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momtodogs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini
Question cleaning up extra returns formatting mess

I know this is a frequently discussed problem: Extra returns and returns in the middle of paragraphs

I'm a speed reader and choppy pages are a pet peeve!

I searched and found several good suggestions for cleaning these up (i.e. using Find & Replace in Word, using ^p for finding paragraph returns.)

This works fantastically in most cases; however, what "replace code" can I use when the paragraph return symbol is a little crooked down arrow and not the normal paragraph symbol used in Word.

I converted an .lrf to an .rtf file in Calibre, and all the returns, including the extra ones, use the arrow symbol. I tried cut&paste, but it doesn't register.

Is there a secret code for the arrow, like ^p for paragraph?
momtodogs is offline   Reply With Quote