View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 07:28 AM   #662
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Thumbs up

Monumental release!

Kris, congratulations on Marvin 1.2! Paragraph spacing works like a charm, and it's the most important new feature for me. All of my books, including the most malformed and mangled ones, now look stunningly beautiful in Marvin.

Version 1.2 is a milestone. You accomplished more in 2 months, than all those mega-corporations in years. Anyone else would have called this "Version 2", but if you insist on calling it 1.2... alright.

I know that version 1.3 with more improvements is upcoming, as well as the iPhone version afterwards. No matter how much I love my Stanza on the iPhone, Marvin will be just so much better. And the iCloud sync with the iPad Marvin will make it irresistible. I have quite a few wishes left for Marvin functionality on the iPad, but they all fall into the "low/medium importance" category. The basics are all there in Marvin 1.2, and they work much better here than in any other competing e-reader I've ever seen.

Thank you again for this fantastic product.