View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 08:56 PM   #37
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Thanks Blossom. I see the latest version is at Amazon App store, but it says it is not for Kindle Fire HD. If you buy an app from Amazon and it says it is not compatible does that mean no returns?

If this works for changing fonts couldn't you have used this for a new KFHD? Just wondered. You are so helpful with the Fire I will be sorry to see you go to another toy.
I've never returned an app so I don't know. Mantano doesn't change fonts but you can use any custom font with the app to read the epub with. It wont work on the default reader app.

I cant see buying another Fire when I have one that works how I want it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote