View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 03:59 AM   #1280
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
My Fire HD keeps showing make sure you are registered on the special offers. I checked and I am registered! For some reason I have had this issue for two days!
I'd try turning it completely off, then back on - then make sure the wireless is working.

If all else fails, just de-register (from the device, not the MYK page), then re-register. That should force it to redownload offers.

Usually I've seen that if I leave wireless off for too long.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote