View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 03:25 AM   #7
David J. Guyton
Connoisseur
David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Yeah this is terrible. I am an author myself and I am THRILLED to be able to offer my book TTS enabled.

The Traditional Publishers are afraid because they are losing ther power. They are also greedy people who refuse to adapt to new technology, and instead, do all they can to fight it. Very sad.
David J. Guyton is offline   Reply With Quote