View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 09:19 PM   #32
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by schroedercl2 View Post
Smallville is still on? I thought that was cancelled years ago. I have the opposite problem as you-I love TV and that holds me back from reading more....
Not only is Smallville still on, but it look almost certain that there will be a 10th season.

And Clark Kent is still the only Kryptonian who can't fly. He finally has a costume of sorts, but one that makes him look more like a super-stalker than a Superman. The shirt has a dorky gray symbol that looks as if it has been through the wash cycle one too many times.

When will the producers ever abandon that absurd "no flights, no tights rule?" Come on, producer folks! Up, up, and away already!

On the bright side, the "S" symbol is everywhere this season.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TomWellingInCostumeSmallville.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	43920  

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 01-20-2010 at 09:42 PM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote