View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 02:17 PM   #3
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
I share your chuckle!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnementh View Post
Didn't realise the battery life with these things was that bad

At that rate combined with the amount I read and the times I would have to replace the batteries every four days, which would get rather expensive!

On an off topic note I always get a chuckle when I see Americans mention drug stores I can just imagine the queues of people lining up around the block for their weed and smack
Dear mnementh:

Yes, I also get a mental picture of lines of herion addicts lining up around the block to get free rubber-tubing for their arms!!

You read 6 hours a day? Jesus!! We have got to get you more interested in the opposite sex!! Seriously, I guess you are right.

However, realize that you do not need the light for all six hours. A simple floor lamp or such can lessen the time with the actual light on. I really use mine only when the power goes out.

You can, also, buy an Optional AC adapter (100-240V) on the Mighty Bright Website and have the best of both worlds!!

Any herion users out there... I meant no offense in this post and wish you only the best of tubing and needles!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote