View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 05:59 AM   #67
xor_
Zealot
xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechniSol View Post
Wish I could scroll, I'll have to save a few PDFs into a lower folder in the list to see how the PDF handling is in the new version until somebody gets the list scrolling working.
That's been my setup for PDFs as well, which is why I didn't even notice the non-scrollability.

I'll look into that when I have time (whch may be in a while).

All the UI code is in Lua, so people don't even need a cross-compiler toolchain to tinker with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paola
is there any reason why this would not work on the Mini (e.g. screen dimensions)? If not, I'll give it a go!
As of right now, I wouldn't expect it to work. I'll have to take a look at Giorgio's work on that when I get a chance.
xor_ is offline   Reply With Quote