View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 07:42 PM   #8
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
On a quick google, it seems that Amazon sets the first 10% as a sample length, so that would be about 2.5 pages. It actually would be fine with me if the first story was the sample.

I've currently got it set that the first two stories are the lightest ones, and ending on the most (so I've been told) thought-provoking one.

I know this isn't the best medium for what should be picture books, but I've been told that my stories are basically unpublishable (they're not simplistic enough, although they have been reader-tested, and are suitable for my target age group, which is any kid who wants to have stories read to them before bed - maybe 4yo on up)
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote