View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 05:49 PM   #29
seabee
Connoisseur
seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kobo Mini
Lightbulb Direct reference to PRS-T1 included fonts

I finally succeeded for references to any PRS-T1 integrated font !

for exemple:
@font-face {
font-family: MyFont1;
font-weight: normal;
font-style: normal;
src: url(res:///ebook/fonts/FrutigerNeueLTW1G-Regular.otf);
}

Don't need to include a copy of these fonts in each ePUB !
See my previous list of filenames for fonts you can directly reference.
And now that I found this, I know that references outside of the ebook content are possible, only have to find how to reference user-visible integrated and external flash.
I can also stop trying urls that don't begin with res:/// !

My sample reference 6 of the PRS-T1 fonts without embedding them (obviously in 2.3KB) plus a failed reference to a font added to internal flash.

FYI, I already tried res:///ebook/mnt/sdcard (in the sample) and res:///ebook/sdcard as READER root, both failed, will do more tests tomorrow.
Attached Files
File Type: epub aa.epub (2.3 KB, 348 views)

Last edited by seabee; 11-29-2011 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Added sample and FYI
seabee is offline   Reply With Quote