View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 10:36 PM   #40
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I'm actually pretty happy with the categories. There's some I have no interest in, but it's good that they are there for those who have an interest. I understand most categories were chosen arbitrarily and I think that has been advantageous.

The other book club is sooooo democratic and I don't think that always works for the better.

I actually like the two region categories myself, but that's just me. If it changes, it changes.

My main hope is that the same level of intelligence is applied by the members to the selection and discussion of works. It's been fun and educational for me.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote