View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 02:21 PM   #15
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Amazon.
Has anyone reported the problem to Amazon?
Anything being said about the problem on the company forums?
I don't frequent Amazon forums. At least one person with the same issue got the run around from Amazon CS about it. I suppose I could break down and call them. It's just so frustrating getting past the host of morons before you get to talk with someone who understands what you're trying to say. Maybe if I get bored enough in the next couple of day, I'll give it a shot.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote