View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 08:17 PM   #8
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
My K2US definitely has the latest software AND the Kindle Service update was performed when I got the email about it a while back. The device wouldn't de-register because it was "unable to connect". Syncing and downloading from my Archive worked fine.

Did a factory reset (my K2 is entirely stock) and now it can't register (same "unable to connect").

I don't use the device, so I don't really care if it never gets registered. I'm simply testing because others reported problems with older devices registering/deregistering. Something's up. Whether or not it's a temporary condition remains to be seen.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote