View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 05:52 PM   #11
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Unfortunately, my probation conditions forbid me from going to the docks after 11pm. Could I go direct to Lisbon instead?
Yes, but you must be careful. A man called Joel Cairo will contact you and give you the location of the Falcon. Once you have the Falcon in your hands, you must take it to a man called Gutman. Whatever you do, keep the Falcon away from a woman called Brigid O'Shaughnessy, this you must do at all costs or....*knock on door*...

"We know you're in there. We know you have the bird! Come on out or we'll make Swiss cheese of this door and you!!"

In next week's exciting episode will Moejoe escape the clutches of the men with guns outside his door? Will Bilbo receive his instructions on how to recover the fabled Falcon? Will Sonist be angry that his thread was hijacked for hijinks? Will anybody believe the factual accuracy of mainstream journalists ever again?

All these questions and less will be answered when you tune in next week for "Stealing Famous Plot lines For Quick Jokes."

*Cue theme Music*
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote