Thread: ADDITIONAL CSS
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 08:02 PM   #2
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by LARdT
Is there any Advanced docs about the additional CSS feature?
I'm doing by trial and error but it is very time consuming.
It's just standard CSS. However, you do have to know a bit about the document itself to know how/what will be changed.

Quote:
I am also a bit confused with the "save to disk" filename configuration. I remember reading that it also applied to the filenaming for the default Calibre library, not only when selection "save to disk" function.
The "save to disk" filename configuration does not and never has influenced the filename for the library. You cannot change how the files in the library are named. Treat the library as a black box and do not touch it outside of calibre.

Quote:
It would like to have 1 and only one filenaming notation for all three: Calibre default library directory, "saving to device" and "saving to disk"
Is this possible?
Use the same pattern in "send to device" and "save to disk" to have both save the same.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote