View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 04:37 AM   #12
mngharry
Enthusiast
mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: PRS-505
I was really looking forward to replacing my 505 with 600, but 600's contrast seems horrible on the video. I'd still love to have 600's dictionary though; I look up words a lot.
In case you haven't seen the dictionary in the works, this really comprehensive review will help you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWl60GNcQIw
mngharry is offline   Reply With Quote