View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 01:33 PM   #51
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
The tariff works the same in nearly all countries.

Notice that I wrote "status information". I was referring to things like synchronizing page numbers and annotations. Downloading books is not what you need the net connection for.
I suspect Kindle folks would disagree with you. Download books is exactly what they use their net connection for and for most of them that is all they use it for (I am include subscriptions to newspapers as downloading books). I seldom, if ever, need to sync page numbers.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote