View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 12:05 PM   #50
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
No, I was trying to be funny. Having a free feature that only works in Sweden would unlikely be a great design decision if Sweden wasn't a major revenue source. Besides downloading of eBooks that costs money isn't free anyway. It may be cheap but that depends on how much spare money you have. The US does have pay as you go plans but I would not call them free, or even cheap. YMMV
The tariff works the same in nearly all countries.

Notice that I wrote "status information". I was referring to things like synchronizing page numbers and annotations. Downloading books is not what you need the net connection for.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote