View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 08:29 AM   #1
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Need Suggestions for Bedtime Reading for 11-yr old Girl

My almost 11 year old daughter is now reading the fifth Harry Potter book. She reads just before bed and the suspense in the story is causing anxiety and she isn't sleeping well. She would like something lighter to read before bed and she will continue with the Harry Potter during the day. I will take her to the bookstore tonight and would love some suggestions. The Nancy Drew and Trixie Belden series that I liked as a kid may create the same anxiety issues and she said she doesn't like mysteries (although she hasn't read any that I'm aware of). What else can I point her towards that would challenge her reading level with quality as well as coziness?
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote