View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 09:59 PM   #37
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
I've always wanted to try and post links to decent editing and cover art/illustration services on my site to help out indie authors looking for those services, but I wouldn't know a good editor if I tripped over one - and I wouldn't want to advertise sub-standard services.
IME, most good editors do not advertise. They rely only on recommendations from clients. The reason is they do not want to be flood with the garbage that most indy writers put out.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote