View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 07:37 PM   #36
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysJeepMan View Post
Having had extensive time with both the Nexus 7 and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (Student Edition), the GTab Student Edition is the better buy IMO.

As for the Kindle Fire running Jelly Bean, the ICS and JB ROMs that are currently available are great for those who like to tinker, but for anyone wanting a rock-solid full Android experience on their KF, then I highly recommend the ICS-themed CM7 ROM that has been mentioned a few times here. It is arguably better than the stock Amazon ROM.
I'll have to look into the Gtab than. My initial experience with the Nexus 7 has me somewhat cold towards it. The battery and reading on it is very good but playing videos are no better than the NC or KF, if even that good.

Any workaround for Flash with JellyBean has proven fruitless on the Nexus 7. I assume Flash on the KF is the same with JellyBean, a no go.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote