View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 09:05 PM   #34
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
Really, the best way to remedy the above is to buy a Nexus 7. Lightning fast with a quad core and an incredible battery life. Not to mention the exceptional display and thin, light form. I have loved my Fire but I'm selling it.
Having had extensive time with both the Nexus 7 and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (Student Edition), the GTab Student Edition is the better buy IMO.

As for the Kindle Fire running Jelly Bean, the ICS and JB ROMs that are currently available are great for those who like to tinker, but for anyone wanting a rock-solid full Android experience on their KF, then I highly recommend the ICS-themed CM7 ROM that has been mentioned a few times here. It is arguably better than the stock Amazon ROM.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote