View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 09:47 PM   #1
kateharp
kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: kindle
Can I send a web article to Kindle from Ipad?

I use Readability's "send to kindle" button (on my laptop computer) to send news and blog articles to my Kindle.

QUESTION: *Can I also send articles to my kindle from my IPAD?

I can't figure out what app will allow me to do this. I usually send 20-30 articles a day to my kindle to read in bed. I don't like reading on the ipad very much because it's too heavy to hold up when I lay down.

-Kate

Last edited by kateharp; 07-27-2012 at 09:49 PM.
kateharp is offline   Reply With Quote