View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 02:07 PM   #10
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by sortpot View Post
Hi I have managed to get the Amazon Appstore but still can't load the kindle app or I have since found,access my email account on virgin meda, as both need cookies enabled and Java.
No hurry on the Kindle app. I installed it on my Arnova 8 G2 and found that there is a bug that hides the top line of the text under the notification bar.

I called Amazon customer Service and they acknowledged the problem and said they are working the problem with the Arnova folks.

They had no date for a fix or who would supply the fix.

Regards - John
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote