View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 12:49 AM   #21
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
Awesome thanks Koland I got the last lot of $0.00 Aussie preorders they where delivered the other day I really think those Tara Moss ones are incorrectly priced and I will be surprised but happy if the publisher fullfills it
You are welcome. They should fulfill the order - the only ones I've seen skipped were books that the publisher pulled from the store completely (no Kindle edition, period) or deferred out for a few decades (usually due to geo restrictions).

p.s. be sure you order the collections, which are $0.00, not the individual books. If you are into the Luke Rhinehart books, the first one is coming out at the same time and is under $9 (unlike in the US).

Last edited by koland; 11-08-2011 at 12:52 AM.