View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 01:02 PM   #1
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
MR crime/mysteries recommendations sought

Hey guys, I am going to be off the internet for an extended period starting next week. I would like to download a ton of books from the MR library to hold me over.

I have already downloaded a great deal of spiritual reading, thanks to the efforts of Patricia and GhostHawk. I also have all of the PG Wodehouse which are available in formats other than LRF.

I am now looking to download mysteries and spy novels.

So far I have all of the Raymond Chandler and the Richard Hannay Omnibus.

Could you please suggest others here at MR that you have enjoyed?

Last edited by GA Russell; 05-27-2010 at 03:57 PM. Reason: typo
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote