View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 09:02 AM   #35
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post

I am quite pleased with my KPW1 which has 100% epubs on it, that I read with KOreader. So I am sure they don't care about selling ME a Paperwhite at all

I hate the Kindle app and never use it.
So you do love the device itself. Going from 2gb to 4gb is hardly going to do a thing for you. If the new one came with a much better reading experience it may be worth it. The PW2 does not impress me, either at 2gb or 4gb - why should I upgrade my PW1 if it is not even that old and the upgrades are hardly worth mentioning. Don't fix it if it ain't broke.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote