View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 03:12 PM   #145
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
I don't sleep much (too little probably), and because of work and travel, if I do sleep, it's often at strange hours, like from 7:00 to 14:00, after being awake for 24 hours straight. Do you *never* sleep or something?
We sleep during the day. Hubby works nights. We have dinner after midnight and go to bed at dawn. I can never just fall alseep and reading helps me unwind. You will seldom ever see a post from me before noon.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote