View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 09:22 AM   #8
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
Many years ago, I read about a man who filled his house with books, literally. There were narrow passageways between the heaps, and he slept on the top of one heap, just underneath the ceiling. He ended up dying from the fumes off the books while he slept, in that small, enclosed space. Hoarding gone terribly wrong. I suppose ebooks are safer that way, although probably less satisfying to such a one.
But think of the possibilities of a house filled with ebook readers each filled with books. One could die from leaking battery fumes. I don't think you dream big enough. . .
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote